Monday, August 20, 2012

Congratulations Team GB!!

At The Horse Diva we are still celebrating the amazing success of Team GB at the recent London 2012 Games.  I was lucky enough to be able to attend the athletics, and of course I got well into the spirit of things!!! 

The equestrian team did fantastically and I would have loved to have been there.   However I am so excited to have the opportunity to go to the Paralympics Dressage in a couple of weeks.  I have to admit I spent an awfully long time watching all the fantastic coverage on TV, as well as a ridiculous amount of time in the middle of the night attempting to actually get myself tickets!  A big thank you to my mum who was the successful woman in purchasing my tickets, it was such an amazing experience.

I hope you have all enjoyed the games as much as I have!  I am even more inspired to find my new dressage horse after watching  the amazing Charlotte Dujardin and Valegro. Such an inspirational partnership, fantastic music and a tear jerking dressage test!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment at The Horse Divas Blog!