Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Big Fat Gypsy Cob!

If you're anything like me you will have been spending your last few Tuesday evenings watching My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding on Channel 4! If you haven't already seen it i'd really recommend it and you can watch it here. Last night I loved watching the sections about the Appleby Horse Fair- have a look at the website for photos of last years event. Being a heavy horse fan I was rather impressed by the cleanliness of the horses' feather. Having spent the first 5 years of horse ownership clipping the feather of my cob off, a few years back I converted to the full feather look and have stuck with it ever since. I use the favoured pig oil and sulphur to keep them in top nick but they never seem to look glossy and gorgeous! I though i'd share with you a photo of my very own big fat gypsy cob and i'd love to see your own horsey photos if you have any you'd like to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment at The Horse Divas Blog!