Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!!

Well fellow Horse Divas it has been a good long while since I wrote a blog but I thought I would start the New Year as I mean to go on :-) . Happy New Year to all of you out there, I hope you celebrated in style. Christmas has now passed and along with it a lot of lovely festivities, and now it seems it is (nearly) time to get back to work. Whilst i'm enjoying a few long country rides during my last few days of holiday I certainly need to wrap up warm! My new Messy Mare Hoodie is certainly doing the trick....

As are my faithful Cool Horse Socks!



So wrap up warm, enjoy the last few days of the holidays, get out there on your horses and have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment at The Horse Divas Blog!