Sunday, October 24, 2010

We were followers of fashion...Now we're setting the trends!

As you all know, here at The Horse Diva we firm followers of fashion, both in and out of the saddle. But this week rather than following the fashions, we're setting them! There I was browsing through my latest copy of Heat magazine when I spotted "Trend of the week...Equestrian!". Finally I can wear my jodphurs to the supermarket without my hat on for disguise!!! Both Dior and Hermes catwalk shows have been inspiring the celebs to don the equestrian trend, with Olivia Palermo and Mischa Barton both sporting the look. But the good news is, the look ha hit the high street, making it affordable and accessible! With this look it may only take a few quirky accessories to transform your equestrian wear you've had in the wardrobe (or worn down the farm) for years. Pick up the latest copy of Heat for a bit of inspiration or check out the following links for a few of my personal faves...

Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment at The Horse Divas Blog!