Friday, February 26, 2016

Pay Day Treats!

I am told February is a short month but I don't believe it - February has felt like the longest month EVER! I don't know what it is...perhaps its the weather or the final slog to get through the challenging "Winter with horses" lifestyle but to me March sounds much more appealing and positive so roll on next week. In the meantime I think it's time for a little pay day treat. With lots of new products arriving at The Horse Diva HQ there is plenty to choose from. Here are a few of my personal favourites... 
Equetech Empire Ladies Breeches in Petrol. I love the striking colour of these ladies breeches and the paisley pattern on the seat is really pretty whilst being rather handy giving you a slightly grippy seat for those "Spring" moments!  They are super comfy with a lovely high waist and soft stretchy material. 
empire breeches_paisley
My colleague described the Ladies Toggi Fleece Socks as "the best fluffy socks out there" today and I couldn't agree more. Warm and comforting - these prevent you having freezing toes. These socks are also nice to wear at home at the end of a long day when you need to put your feet up.
fleece toggi socks
I love buying new products for my horse (find me a horse owner who doesn't!) and as we head towards the end of another winter its a good time to give your equestrian supplies a bit of a revamp. The HyIMPACT range of brushing boots and over reach boots are great for day to day use and brighten up your equestrian wear even on those dull grey days. 



I easily get bored of wearing the same equestrian clothing to the yard but an easy way to add a bit of vibrancy without too much expense is to change your riding hat silk depending on your mood. I have been wearing a navy spot one over the winter but I think it's time for a change. One that will look great with my brown riding boots and riding gloves is the Leopard Design Riding Hat Cover.
leopard hat cover_new
My final favourite is The Horse Boy book. I have just started reading it and I am really looking forward to continuing. This is a true story of a father's journey to heal his son's autism through his relationship with horses. It's great to unwind with a good book after a long day at the yard or at work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment at The Horse Divas Blog!