Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Spring Sensations!


Well spring seems to finally be with us (or should that be summer?!) and it didn’t come a day too soon.  The horses are enjoying some “naked” time in the fields at the moment but I still don’t feel brave enough to turn Skip out daily without rugs!

To celebrate the sunshine we have of course been out riding our lovely horses even more than normal and have also had some shopping fun expanding ranges at The Horse Diva.  Of course buying products is a serious business but it does come with the benefit of trying out new items to make sure they are top quality for our customers J.  Here are a few of my personal favourite new goodies:

This door hanger is great for the horsey home and makes a lovely gift for a horse owner who’s other half doesn’t really appreciate their four legged friend!  We also have a matching key ring available. 


With all this extra horse riding I am more than a little achy at the end of the day so I love to go home and soak in a hot bath and this bubble bath from Childs Farm smells just beautiful.  It is kind enough for pony mad adults and children, full of organic tangerine oil which leaves your bathroom smelling lush. 


With the fields a little drier I have abandoned my normal hefty wellington boots for a summery horsey alternative and I am not sporting these rather cute horsey wellies.  They are a great price and are lightweight to take to an event with you or I even sometimes use them for dog walking. 

With the ordering of new gifts ongoing here in the office I am currently awaiting the arrival of a delivery.  These include some funky grooming brushes and children’s horse grooming kits.  I am finding I need to spend even more time grooming Skip at the moment due to him rolling as soon as his rug is off and the constant moulting with his new coat coming through.  These brushes should arrive any day now but here is a sneak preview of some of the items we are expecting.  Be sure to keep an eye on the NEW Horsey Products section of the website for their imminent arrival. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment at The Horse Divas Blog!