Monday, August 23, 2010

What a Weekend!

Monday morning has arrived, it's back to work and how am I feeling? Exhausted! The sign of a great weekend but probably not the sign of a great week ahead! This weekend I was house and dog sitting for some friends which was fabulous. All weekend the sun was glorious (unlike today) and we spent hours out in the countryside walking the dog, riding the horses and i've even started running again! Being away from home also meant I just left the chores for a weekend and had a mini break- although the overflowing washing basket is haunting me! However all this exercise has clearly caught up with me and this morning I am feeling more than a tad tired, but it seems i'm not the only one...

After a long walk, it's best to take a nap...


While house bunny Dave clearly exhausted himself eating grass outside...

I best try and wake myself up with a cup of coffee a couple of choccy biscuits and wake these two up with well...food should do the trick! Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment at The Horse Divas Blog!