Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Beautiful Countryside

I spend so much time outside at the moment- walking the dog, running from here to there, riding and being with the horses that I sometimes become complacent about the coutryside around me. Well today I had one of those moments when I had to stop, take a breath (yes it was a hot day and I was walking fast but that's not what I mean!) and look at the world around me. I suddenly realised I was walking around the most beautiful countryside, on a glorious sunny afternoon and there was no where else i'd rather be. Luckily with a little technology I was able to capture this moment to share with your all, and I think you'll agree it really is a beautiful spot.


Here's Si with Charlie, full of energy as usual.

Hasn't this horse got a glorious view?!
And another shot of the lavender- you can nearly smell this through the screen!
Well I best dash off, I have the farrier in the morning so I need to cut up some leggings ready to put on B's legs to get the feather out the way and purchase some hoof oil from The Horse Diva ready to apply tomorrow.

Happy Horse Riding!

1 comment:

Thank you for posting a comment at The Horse Divas Blog!